What laser software features can help streamline the process?
February 5, 2019
Some manufacturers offer laser processing software that can help organize different jobs, settings, etc., for easy reference. Some of the software currently available allows users to:
- See all lasers set up on a particular network
- See print history of jobs sent, when they were run, what settings were used, etc.
- Customize your file structure — categorize files by material type, customer name, etc.
- Add specific notes for different customers/jobs so all of your laser operators have the same information
- Access material settings for easier setup