What are some social media best practices for a business?
September 21, 2017
- Be human. Users don’t enjoy robots or automated online advertising accounts.
- Create professional and branded profiles using keyword-friendly copy and providing links to all of your internet properties.
- Post often and consider the timeframe of your posts. Many people are blocked from using social media during their work hours for example, so morning, lunchtime, and evening posts may find more success than during regular business hours.
- Stay keyword friendly. Users are a priority, but search engine bots read every post you submit.
- Use an image whenever possible. Users will pass right over plain text posts all day long, while images tend to grab their attention and allow you more real estate on their screens.
Rags to Stitches Productions