How often should I test the performance of my laser?
January 3, 2019
While learning about the speed of your laser is a one-time event, checking performance is something you should do:
- At least once each quarter;
- After replacing any of the optics;
- After replacing the laser tube;
- After an alignment;
- After leveling the work surface;
- Whenever you experience performance issues.
Performance is measured by running a series of rastered graphics and vector lines across the length and width of the work surface.