Terry Combs and Aaron Montgomery host a podcast called 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration. In future shows, they will bring listeners a six week in-depth look at many of the main decorating methods people use to customize garments and other items in the industry. They will devote a full 30 minutes of the show to the below outlined decorating methods.
The main driver of these conversations will be the listeners, who can ask questions in the online chat room or through Facebook or Twitter live during the show. Because of this special series, for the six week period, Combs and Montgomery will broadcast every week, not every two weeks as normal. See the schedule below (times in CST):
• March 29, 2013 at 10 a.m.‒ In-Depth Look at Rhinestones
• April 5, 2013 at 10 a.m.‒ In-Depth Look at Direct-to-Garment Printing
• April 12, 2013 at 10 a.m.‒ In-Depth Look at Heat Applied Graphics (Heat Transfer Paper and Vinyl)
• April 19, 2013 at 10 a.m.‒ In-Depth Look at Screen Printing
• April 26, 2013 at 10 a.m.‒ In-Depth Look at Dye Sublimation Transfers
• May 3, 2013 at 10 a.m.‒ In-Depth Look at Embroidery
Combs and Montgomery will also be inviting in other industry experts to help them cover these topics along the way, with some special guests already in the works.
For more information, visit www.blogtalkradio.com/2regularguys.