Trotec Laser announces the dates of its upcoming trade show and open house events held at various locations across the U.S., offering visitors the opportunity to see its laser system technology in action.
“(The events) create more opportunities for customers to have hands-on demonstrations,” says Trotec President Warren Knipple. “Each event will have personalized product demonstrations, deals, tips, and tricks for laser users as well as applications advice and assistance,” he tells A&E magazine.
The events and locations include:
- Florida Open House, October 18, at its Florida location, 14350 10th St., Dade City, Florida.
- THE NBM SHOW in Charlotte, October 26-28. From 10-11:30 a.m.; the company will host Lasers—Learn. Leverage. Lead. Plus a Focus on Fiber Technology and Marking on Thursday, October 26.
- Michigan Open House, November 2, at the company headquarters in Plymouth, Michigan.
- Illinois Open House, November 8, at the Illinois location, 1701 S. Schoeder Lane, McHenry, Illinois.
- NoCal Open House, November 9, at the California location, 23595 Cabot Blvd., Hayward, California.
- Raleigh Open House, November 13, at the Trotec Regional Service & Support Center in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- New Jersey Open House, November 14, at the company’s New Jersey facility, 5 Ilene Ct., Ste. 7, Hillborough, New Jersey.
- Tucson Open House, November 16, at Align-Rite, 1942 E. 17th St., Tucson, Arizona.
Plans for future events will be announced later this year.