The Promotional Products Association Southwest (PPAS) and SAGE have announced that PPAS has become a SAGE Affiliate. As a SAGE Affiliate, members of PPAS are entitled to discounts on a variety of SAGE services, including:
• SAGE Online™, the industry’s leading product research and presentation tool for distributors
• SAGE Mobile, the first ever mobile research solution for promotional products, suppliers and tradeshows
• SAGE WebExpress Pro™, a dynamic, fully-customizable website system offering a turn-key, modern web presence for suppliers and distributors
• SAGE WebStore™, a complete product research module for distributor websites to provide end-user research capabilities and e-commerce
• SAGE Company Store, a fully-customizable turn-key company store module for distributors to provide dynamic, modern online storefronts for their customers
Current SAGE subscribers may contact SAGE to apply the PPAS discount to their current subscriptions effective as of the next renewal. PPAS members who add SAGE services can obtain the discount by noting PPAS membership on the application.
In addition to discounts on SAGE services, SAGE will also provide PPAS members with a variety of services as part of the relationship, including an association website and access to SAGE’s marketing resources.
David Natinsky, president of SAGE, said, “We’re excited to be working with PPAS, and we’re looking forward to providing their members with great discounts on SAGE services as another valuable benefit of PPAS membership.”
Barbara Frank, Executive Director of PPAS, said, “This is a really valuable benefit for our members and we’re hoping that they will all take advantage of it. We’re also excited about being able to leverage SAGE’s marketing resources and other association benefits to help grow and strengthen the association.”
Natinsky continued, “SAGE is a huge supporter of regional associations and the SAGE Affiliate Program is one way we can show our support for PPAS and all of the industry’s other regional associations. If you aren’t already a member of your regional association, please consider joining today!”
PPAS (Promotional Products Association Southwest), based in Richardson, Texas, is organized to provide a vehicle by which members of the promotional products industry, all personnel interested therein, whether as a supplier or a distributor, executives, management or sales representatives can benefit and learn by association through meetings, seminars and special projects.
SAGE®, based in Carrollton, Texas, is the leading provider of information, business management, and marketing solutions to the promotional products industry. In part, SAGE provides product research tools, websites, e-commerce solutions, end user catalogs, artwork services, payment processing services, lead retrieval software, traveling tradeshows and tradeshow management services. For more information on SAGE, please visit www.sageworld.com or call 800-925-7243.