Mimaki USA announced its School of Mimaki Application and Resource Training (SMART) course schedule for RasterLink6 RIP software. This program is designed to help users obtain maximum benefit of the features in RasterLink6 RIP software to drive a variety of Mimaki printers.
The two-day SMART course on RasterLink6 software will cover the following topics:
• Understanding the basic functions and structure of RasterLink6 software.
• Managing Adobe workflow files and integrating them into RasterLink6 software.
• Presenting basic principles and structures of layouts, templates and color management with RasterLink6 software.
• Reviewing proper communication between printers and cutters for utilizing these functions together.
• Performing print-and-cut routines with job workflow on available Mimaki equipment.
• Reviewing RasterLink6 software guidelines and capabilities to ensure operational satisfaction.
2014 Course Schedule and Registration
• Monday, March 31‒Tuesday, April 1: Dallas/Ft. Worth Technology Center
• Thursday, April 10‒Friday, April 11: New Jersey Technology Center
• Thursday, May 8‒Friday, May 9: Boston Technology Center
• Monday, May 12‒Tuesday, May 13: Chicago Technology Center
• Monday, June 16‒Tuesday, June 17: Atlanta Technology Center
• Wednesday, June 25‒Thursday, June 26: Los Angeles Technology Center
Courses are open to end-users of RasterLink6 software and authorized dealers. To register and obtain pricing information, visit www.MimakiSMART.com.