Join THE NBM SHOW in Charlotte, North Carolina next week, October 26-28 (training begins on October 25) to see the top manufacturers and suppliers in the awards and engraving, sign and digital graphics, and apparel decoration industries.
Held at the Charlotte Convention Center, 501 South College Street, the popular trade show features Training in the Hall. These 20-30-minute in-booth presentations are offered by select exhibitors throughout the show, allowing you to learn something new about a topic, machine, or product while still giving you plenty of time to network and conduct business in the hall.
The Training in the Hall schedule includes:
- JDS Industries: How to Sublimate TAG, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- The Rhinestone World: Creating a Multi-Decoration Product from Start to Finish, Thursday and Friday at 2 p.m.
In addition to networking opportunities, THE NBM SHOW in Charlotte also offers training classes to help you meet today’s needs and prepare for tomorrow’s opportunities with a variety of in-booth and classroom training, including:
Wednesday, October 25
- Rowmark: The training kicks off on Wednesday, October 25 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Classroom 208A with Rowmark’s Discovery Day: Expand into New and More Profitable Markets with Laser Engraving, Dye-Sublimation and UV-LED Printing!—a full-day workshop catering to several markets including personalized products, architectural signage, industrial, advertising specialties, awards, garment decorating, and more.
Thursday, October 26
- Epilog Laser: Laser Tips & Tricks: How to Make More Money with Your Laser System from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom 203A.
- Rowmark: Expand Your Business with UV-LED Printing! from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom 202A.
- Trotec Laser: Lasers — Learn. Leverage. Lead. Plus a Focus on Fiber Technology and Marking from 10-11:30 a.m. in Classroom 203B.
- Rayzist Photomask: The Beginner’s Guide to Photoresist and Sandcarving from 10-11:30 a.m. in Classroom 208B.
- Universal Laser Systems: Laser Material Processing Made Easy: Tips & Tricks for Working with Photos, Wood, Acrylic, Glass & STAHLS’ Heat Transfer Material from 1-2:30 p.m. in Classroom 207A.
- SAGE: How to Increase Your Revenue by Selling Promotional Products from 4-5:30 p.m. in Classroom 207D.
Friday, October 27
- The Rhinestone World: How to Boost Your Sales & Design Creativity with CorelDraw & the TRW Design Wizard Software from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom 203A.
- JDS Industries: What Do I Need to Start Doing Sublimation? from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom 202A.
- Condé Systems: Which Transfer Paper Do I Use for This? from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom 208A.
- Condé Systems: Road to Sublimation Success from 10-11:30 a.m. in Classroom 208B.
- IKONICS Imaging: Why Sandcarving? from 10-11:30 a.m. in Classroom 202B.
- Action Illustrated: Mastering and Maximizing CorelDraw from 1-2:30 p.m. in Classroom 207A.
- The Advertising Specialty Institute/ASI: Adding Promotional Products to Your Business from 4-5:30 p.m. in Classroom 203B.
- Epson America Inc.: Are You Ready for Real Growth? What Dye-Sublimation Can Do for Your Business from 4-5:30 p.m. in Classroom 207D.
Saturday, October 28
- Rowmark: Profit with Sublimation! from 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom 208A.
- JDS Industries: An Introduction to a New Revolutionary Sublimation Film Application from 10-11:30 a.m. in Classroom 208B.
The exhibit hall is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, with multiple training opportunities available throughout the day.
Registration to THE NBM SHOW is free and includes: entrance to the exhibit hall for the entire show; unlimited training by exhibitors in the classroom and in the exhibit hall; access to the Professional Training and Achievement Program; and admission to the After Hours networking reception at the Omni Charlotte Hotel, Willow/Birch Ballroom on Friday evening, October 27, sponsored by Next Level Apparel. Complimentary beer, wine, and refreshments will be provided.
In addition to networking and training opportunities, registrants have a chance to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day of the show. Buyer Bucks are redeemable with any participating exhibitor during the show and for 30 days after the show closes.
Registration submitted after October 25 costs $25 per person.