Crystal D named its fourth quarter WOW Champs during the November company meeting on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.
Quarterly WOW Champs are nominated by their peers and selected by managers. These individuals have lived out one of the five company core values consistently over the past quarter, according to the company. These core values are commitment, integrity, respect, quality, and passion.
The 2017 Fourth Quarter winners are:
- Commitment: David Schaeppi, production department
- Integrity: Dah Dah, production department
- Respect: Tawauna Garner, customer service department
- Quality: Vantha Khou, production department
- Passion: John Nelson, marketing department
“These winners embody what Crystal D is all about,” says president Chuck Dahlgren. “This program has grown since we first established it, and being nominated by your peers has meant a lot to our winners.”
For more information, visit www.crystal-d.com.