THE NBM SHOW makes its return to the Oregon Convention Center in Portland on May 11-12 after a successful 2016 show. Registration is still open at no-cost and includes entrance to the exhibit hall for both days, unlimited training from exhibitors, and admission to After Hours Networking Reception – but make sure to secure a spot before May 10th, as prices go up to $25 a person.
The show gives attendees the opportunity to see the latest products and technologies from more than 70 exhibiting companies catering to the awards and recognition, sign and digital graphics, and apparel decorating markets.
Classroom training kicks off before the exhibit hall opens its doors. Early birds can catch Direct-to-Garment Printing Using the Epson F2100 and F2000 Printer on May 10th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Other classes on the roster include:
May 11th, 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- New Laser Tips & Tricks: Laser System Techniques to Save Time and Increase Your Profits
- How to Boost Your Sales and Design Creativity with CorelDRAW and TRW Design Wizard
10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Photoresist and Sandcarving
- 21 Ways to Increase your Profit with a Heat Press
1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- What’s the Right Choice for Me? A Discussion on Epson’s Direct-to-Garment Technology
4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Laser Material Processing: Trending User Tips and Tricks
May 12th, 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Lasers, Learn, Leverage, Lead
- Adding Promotional Products to Your Business
10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Profits, Potential & Possibilities with Sandcarving
- Road to Sublimation Success
For the full list of classes, click here.
In addition to training and networking opportunities, each registrant has a chance to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day. Buyer Bucks are redeemable at any participating exhibiting company during the show and for 45 days after the show closes.
For all the details on THE NBM SHOW in Portland, click here.