Join THE NBM SHOW in Meadowlands, New Jersey this month, August 23-24, to see new products and technology from the top manufacturers in the awards and engraving, sign and digital graphics, and apparel decoration industries. Located at the Meadowlands Exposition Center, 355 Plaza Drive, this event offers several cross-market opportunities to network with peers and industry professionals.
Highlights from training in the classroom schedule include:
Wednesday, August 22
- UV Printers: The V is for Versality – presented by Direct Color System sat 2-3:30 p.m. in Classroom A
Thursday, August 23
- New Laser Tips & Tricks: Laser System Techniques to Save Time and Increase Profits – presented by Epilog Laser at 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom B
- CorelDRAW for Beginners and Intermediate – presented by Action Illustrated at 8-9:30 a.m. in Hall F
- Are You Ready for Real Growth? What Dye-Sublimation Can Do for Your Business – presented by Epson America at 4-5:30 p.m. in Classroom A
Friday, August 24
- Grow Your Business Using Rhinestones, Heat Transfer Vinyl, and Sign Vinyl – presented by TRW at 8-9:30 a.m. in Classroom CD
- Profits, Potential & Possibilities with Sandcarving – presented by IKONICS Imaging at 10-11 a.m. in Classroom B
- Outsourcing Benefits: Increase Your Profits While Decreasing Your Efforts – presented by Clarke Systems at 10-11 a.m. in Classroom A
Registration to THE NBM SHOW is free and includes entrance to the exhibit hall for the entire show; unlimited training by exhibitors in the classroom and in the exhibit hall; access to the Professional Training and Achievement Program; and admission to the After Hours Networking Reception at the Holiday Inn Secaucus on Thursday evening, August 23. The reception is sponsored by Next Level Apparel and Direct Capital Corporation.
In addition to networking and training opportunities, registrants have a chance to win $500 in Buyer Bucks each day of the show. Buyer Bucks are redeemable at any participating exhibitor during the show and for 45 days after the show closes.
Registration submitted after August 22 costs $25 per person.