Corel invites artists and designers to enter the 2019 CorelDRAW International Design Contest. Until Sept. 30, 2019, participants may submit their original artwork created in CorelDRAW 2019, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019, or Corel DESIGNER 2019 for a chance to win prizes worth a combined value of more than $80,000.
“The CorelDRAW International Design Contest has a long legacy of celebrating exceptional design. Our team is constantly inspired and amazed by the stunning work made by CorelDRAW users worldwide," says John Falsetto, senior director of products, CorelDRAW and Productivity. "Whether they’re creating whimsical illustrations, daring designs, or informative technical graphics, we’re thrilled to offer this contest as a way to recognize individuals who are creating the best in visual communications."
Participants may submit entries created in the following categories:
- Apparel and textiles: This category is for digital designs for fashion, embroidery, and direct-to-garment printing, shown as a mockup on a garment, fabric, or model.
- Graphics and illustration: This category is for artistic, creative, and unique designs created to be appreciated for their beauty or aesthetics, as opposed to serving a practical function.
- Branding and marketing: This category is for digital designs for flyers, brochures, logos, banners, awards, engraving, etc., designed to provide information, and stimulate interest, about a product or business.
- Signage and vehicle wrap: This category is for digital designs for vehicle wraps, including for cars, trucks, boats, buses, and other vehicles, and/or commercial or public display signs.
- Speed drawing: This category is for time-lapse videos of work created in CorelDRAW 2019, Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2019, or Corel DESIGNER 2019.
- Technical drawing and design: This category is for precise 2D and 3D drawings that visually communicate how something functions or is constructed—for example, assembly instructions, schematics, floor plans, and architecture and engineering drawings.
- Students: This category is for digital designs created by a student actively enrolled and attending an accredited secondary school, university/college, or graduate school program anywhere in the world at of time of entry.
There will be a first-, second-, and third-place winner for each category and one grand-prize winner from the group of first-place winners. With a total combined value of more than $80,000, prizes include cash, computer software and hardware, tech gear and accessories, and graphic design merchandise.
Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. EST on Aug. 1 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on Sept. 30, 2019.
For full contest rules visit www.contest.corel.com/coreldraw.