The iColor is a white toner LED printer and an all-in-one game-changer for your business.
With an array of features and capabilities, you can digitally decorate just about any substrate that can take heat.
Consider the top five applications for the iColor to easily add to your product offering:
- Printing: It prints CMYK—a true black for everyday printing on invoices, invitations, or may be used on garments that need a rich black.
- T-Shirts: The iColor not only prints CMYK, it also prints CMYW (White), which means the colors are printed before white for your reverse printing on T-shirts, cotton fabrics, ceramic, and more.
- Acrylic and Glass: This equipment also prints WMYC, printing white first and then the colors on top. This is known as White Under Printing, for use when you do not want to reverse your image such as on glass or acrylic. Better yet, you can digitally decorate any hard substrate that is not poly-coated (that can take heat).
- Fluorescents: With an upgrade kit, you can add fluorescent printing as an option for those customers who want to add some pizazz to their garments, awards, or other media.
- Banners: The iColor500 has the ability to print 8.5 inches up to 52 inches for banners, and the iColor600 has the ability to print 11.5 inches up to 52 inches, giving you the option to create banners for your customers’ size specifications.
—Cheryl Kuchek, Just My Imagination DeZigns Inc.