mug wraps sublimation custom mugs

Term of the Week: Mug wrap

The Term of the Week is a weekly feature where A&E turns to industry experts to define common tools, processes, language, etc. used in the awards, engraving, and personalization industry, including terminology within the business realm. Contact A&E's digital content editor, Julia Schroeder, if you're interested in contributing and for an opportunity to be featured in our daily eNewsletter. 

A device that involves a heavy rubber band the width and circumference of a coffee cup with a metal strap on each end. The metal straps can be connected, allowing the band to securely wrap around the cup. It’s used to transfer images via sublimation or other image processes to coffee cups without the use of a mug press.