There are a variety of target customers and product lines you can laser engrave for. Here’s a brief list of potential customers for your laser engraving business:
- Personal gift buyers
- Business individuals buying business gifts
- Small, local businesses
- Government agencies such as cities, counties, state, police, fire, local U.S. government offices, etc.
- Non-profits helping individuals such as the Salvation Army, American Cancer Society, and United Way
- Industry organizations
- K-12 education including public, charter, and private schools
- Colleges and universities
- Sports leagues run by volunteers
- Sports leagues run by employees for profit
- Sports schools and gyms
- Professional or semi-professional sports organizations
—Bob Hagel, Eagle’s Mark
Read more about promoting your laser engraved product in the February ’19 issue of A&E.