When your customer needs ideas for awards, you can help create a unique selection by asking these questions:
- What is your budget for the program(s) or award(s)?
- Is the event formal or casual?
- What style of award would you like: traditional, modern, or artistic?
- What would you like to say on the awards (text, logo, image)?
- How will the awards be presented?
- Do you need other promotional products for the event (like invitations, posters, T-shirts, or gifts)?
- How would you like to receive awards ideas: email images, samples, etc.?
- How often do you want to host recognition events?
Note: Samples sell!
—Jen Jezierski, Crystal D