As a small awards business, it would be great to be a part of all of these wedding-day galas and to help make these lasting memories by adding those special touches from our product blanks. Consider these 10 different ways to keep your company the choice for the bride to use in her wedding plans:
1. Make label tags for all the gifts. Use CorelDraw to design a tag that match bags. After you design the tags, print them on photo paper and cut them all out with a laser.
2. Make label tags for favors with CorelDraw and cut them out with a laser. There are many favor options available in the promotional products industry.
3. Make signs for the glass doors at reception.
4. Order picture frames through a promotional products company including the pictures on the table, thank-you notes framed on the favor table, and your business name framed in the restrooms for an added touch, etc.
5. Order gifts for the shower hostess from a promotional products supplier, such as a stainless steel spoon rest engraved in-house with the hostess’ initials or give personalized letter openers.
6. Engrave toasting glasses with your business name and the wedding date on them. While most couples order these products already, offer the glasses as gifts for the bridal party.
7. Engrave the groomsmen’s names on Maglight flashlights.
8. For the bridesmaids’ gifts, order bags through a promotional products company and embroider their initials.
9. Get samples from suppliers like a favor or gift option, etc. in a bag. Wrap the bag like a gift to hold special mini tips booklet of ideas that showcase gifts and favors from your business.
10. Give these bags out at the bridal showers with your business name attached to them as an advertisement.
—Nora O. Capper