During the spring and summer months, many weekends are spent watching and supporting loved ones while they say, "I do.” Most people consider their wedding day one of the most important days of their life. That means they are willing to go all out to make sure it is as beautiful as they always dreamed it would be. This is the season to capitalize on beautiful custom gifts and décor. Consider offering your customers these popular wedding sublimation products:
- Signage: At any wedding, you will likely see custom signage featuring the wedding date, bride and groom's names, and a message welcoming the guests. These signs can be printed on ChromaLuxe natural wood photo panels for a more rustic or simple look, or on large ChromaLuxe aluminum panels with either straight or creative borders.
- Can/bottle huggers: Customize can or bottle huggers with the name of the bride and groom and the wedding date. These can be given to the guests to use at the reception and take home as a wedding favor.
- Mirror compacts: Mirror compacts make classy, useful gifts for the bridal party and the mothers of the bride and groom. These mirrors come with a sublimatable insert that can be personalized with a picture of the soon-to-be newlyweds and a short, sentimental message. A background image with a bridesmaid’s name or monogram on the mirror also makes a great gift.
- Puzzles: These puzzles can be given as favors to the little ones in attendance at the wedding. Available in various shapes and sizes, use sturdy hardboard material, cardboard or a magnet for sublimation.
- Home décor: Potholders and oven mitts, cutting boards, ornaments or any keepsake items are great sublimatable gifts to offer the bride and groom. Personalize these products with their newly-shared last name or their initials with a popular design or pattern.
—David Gross, Condé Systems