- What is your projected daily machine operation for the next three to five years?
- What abrasive mesh size will create the sandcarving detail your work requires?
- How much compressed air will you have? A standard 3/32"nozzle uses 5-6 cfm during the sandcarving process; try to buy double the nozzle’s usage if you can.
- What is the largest part size you plan to process?
- What is the maximum weight of the parts you plan to process?
- Where do you plan to place and operate the machine?
- What is your budget range?
—Robert Robinson, Media Blast & Abrasive