CorelDraw lets you precisely align and distribute objects in your file. You can align objects with each other and with parts of the drawing page, such as the center, edges and grid. When you align objects with objects, you can line them up by their centers or by their edges.
To align an object with another object, follow these steps:
1. Select the objects.
2. Click arrange, align and distribute, align and distribute.
3. Click the align tab.
4. Specify vertical alignment, horizontal alignment or both:
- To align objects along the vertical axis, enable the left, center or right check box.
- To align objects along the horizontal axis, enable the top, center or bottom check box.
5. From the align objects to list box, choose active objects.
—Mike Fruciano, LaserBits