15 Favorite Products for Graduates
Editor's note: This feature appears in the all-new Custom Gift Annual. With a fresh look, size, and feel for 2019, the powerful pocket-sized book features dozens of tutorials and product ideas from industry suppliers. To ensure you can access this and other industry-focused pieces, be sure to subscribe today!
Graduation season is here! Check out this gift list for great ideas, plus check out the photo gallery for some extra personalization inspiration for some of the products.
- Insulated coffee mug: add the graduation year and school logo for a great memory.
- Keyring: personalized keyrings are great gifts as graduation accompanies a new address or car.
- Mousepad: add a funny picture of a great memory.
- Pen and pen box: a nice gift for recent grads.
- Personalized graduation picture frame: glass and acrylic can be lasered, sublimated, or UV printed.
- Leatherette bracelet: personalize these with a loving message; consider a sample with a modern font and interesting graphics.
- Leatherette business portfolio: a special gift when going out on a job interview.
- Personalized power bank: get an extra charge.
- Phone cover: a great way to display school logos and graduation date.
- Personalized wallet: a nice gift to congratulate grads.
- Leatherette phone charging pad: for the on-the-go student.
- Slate wall hanger: another gift to display school logo and graduation year.
- Personalized luggage tag: for those students who plan to travel.
- Personalized clock: these make a useful gift for those who will be teachers or business people.
- Name wedge for the student’s first job: a congratulatory gift with a name and title.
by Bob Hagel, Eagle's Mark